Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wish Wish Wish Wish Wish

As stressed as I am about getting everything in during these next few classes that I have with the kids, I really wouldn't complain if Mother Nature decided to interfere a bit.

make-your-own snowflake provided by http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/
snow dance provided by ... all my bloggy-buddies in BlogLand? Please?!?!?!

Another cool snowflake that I made is here ... while easier to make cool designs, I couldn't save the pic to post (not easily anyway)

Of course, you'd think with all this stress I'd be grading papers instead of searching for virtual snow dances. But who ever called me logical???

3 Comments:

Blogger seeking_something said...

funny. A Sister/Teacher out on the internet fishing to make virtual snowflakes just for the heck of it--that's a new picture for me. Hmm...can I expect to see her in the summer on the school lawn with scissors, showing off some cool pattern she's snipped out? I do love the whimsical. :)

12/08/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

OK, I did one (you'll see it in there if you look) by Saurkraut. But I could never get the hang of these things. Some of them didn't even look believable. I mean, HOW could they get such perfect snowflakes???

12/08/2005 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curses on you.... this is addicting!!!!!!!

12/12/2005 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here