Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Always Read the Fine Print

Thanks, Sue, for pointing us to this critical information.

Reminds me of a commercial I heard a couple years ago where they were asking the panic-striken question of "Are you taking too many milligrams?" as they compared such medications as the 200 mg Advil vs the 15 mg advertised drug. Apparently it doesn't matter what the milligrams are OF, just how many. So, for example, 200 milligrams of sodium is FAR worse than 150 milligrams of cyanide.

I was also thinking fondly of Sue this morning as I hoped prayed that the 36 kids that I was serving as the only adult on the bus had even half of the UPA training that Sue seems to have mastered. Fortunately for me, it ended up not being an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here