Friday, November 18, 2005

Weekend Wonderings

eb said exactly what I was thinking last night. Talking to the friend with whom I am driving back east for the holidays .... but that's not next week. It won't be first Sunday of Advent while I'm home. There's no way we're past the middle of November.

Which brings me to my question of the day:

How in Gehenna did it get to be Thanksgiving?!?!?
Ya like my attempt at sounding scholarly?
But seriously, and perhaps more importantly,
How in the world am I supposed to handle this information????

And while we're at it .... I know you all know what Frappr is, you've seen it on everyone's blog. It's very sad to click on other people's FrapprMaps and see that they have lots and lots of pins, and I have me, the Tentmaker, and some Dominican wanna-be??? Please please please ... my family will discover my blog when I give them The Book next week; it'd be nice to maintain the illusion that I have friends! So please .... FrapYourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I goofed a little, but I'm on there. Probably too much.

11/18/2005 8:37 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I would frap myself except that I am pseudonymous and don't want to give away my location. And it feels very strange to make one up.

11/19/2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Look! You have twelve!

It's coming along nicely.

Hope you're well!

Peace,

Mark

11/20/2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Keturah said...

I'm on there! I know I don't say much, but I've very much enjoyed reading your blog. I grew up with very little spiritual structure, which made my questions so much larger and plentiful. It's wonderful to read your path and questions as well. It always makes me feel less lost to know that other people are still trying to figure it all out too. Happy Thanksgiving!

11/21/2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here