Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Congratulations ....

.... to Some Unknown Person out there in the Pacific Time Zone for being my 5,000th visitor. I would send you cookies of gratitude, but since that would have to be an awful lot of cookies to accommodate that time zone, well, I guess I'll just have to eat them myself.

Mmmmmmm, cookies.

Course, Visit #5,001 comes from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, home of my favoritest college roommate ever. But, since she doesn't know about the blog (yet) and lives in New Jersey (at least as of last year sometime), I don't think it's her. Sigh. Oh, well, back to the cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph Youstra said...

Hmmmmm .... hermeneuticland, are you in the northern section of the southern part of the Pacific Time Zone? Say .... San Fran area?

1/04/2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here