Sunday, October 09, 2005

For my friend Jeana ....

She used to have a hedgehog when she was little .... and a boa constrictor .... and a pony .... and a bird ..... and kitties .... and an iguana .... and a hamster .... and a salamander ... and fish .... and chickens ..... and ducks .... and a horse .... and geese .... and rabbits .... and dogs .... and little brothers .... She says it's because her mom helped at the museum, but I don't totally buy that. Of course, there was the minor incident of Snakely disappearing, and them having to be careful that their grandmother didn't find out while she was visiting --- there's still suspicions that he's living somewhere in the basement, waiting to eat the next person who shows up. (But she'll deny it all, I guarantee it!)

Anyway, after seeing Susan's puppy, I decided to get me a Winston, for Jeana's benefit. What's even more cool is if you click on him a couple times .... he'll have some fun!



adopt your own virtual pet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Great name! It's my son's middle. :)

Suzanne

10/13/2005 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here