Sunday, October 02, 2005

Shameless Plug, Part II

In case you need some added motivation .... click here (monastery shots) for shots of our newly-restored monastery church. The Louisville Courier-Journal had an amazing shot, but since I'm not sure of the legality of posting their photo, I'll just link to it here (Courier-Journal shot), with the article here. Plus, an aerial shot of our grounds and a model of our "Castle on the Hill." I'm just posting links right now .... I'd rather reserve posted photos to the ones that I've taken myself (not that I'm biased), so they'll have to wait until I'm around a scanner and thinking about it.

So come on .... all the cool kids are doing it .... we won't be your friends if you don't do it ......

4 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

WOW. When I was there several years ago there was canvas hanging from the ceiling to keep the rain out. Magnificent now.

10/03/2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Hey Steph!

I started a new web ring (Sister Bloggers). Hope you'll join. Info on my blog.

Susan

10/03/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

i totally want to come.

i am totally tied down to jersey.

but i did buy benedict's way this weekend. does that qualify me for supersaver discounts if i ever get there??

10/03/2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Steph Youstra said...

Lorem ~ it is worlds apart from however it looked when you saw it, even better in person.

Susan ~ Already signed up.

Martha ~ There's always oblates! Good book, though - I read it during the application process. Those two then also wrote Radical Hospitality (which I have but haven't read yet).

10/03/2005 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here