Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Eternal Rest .... Part II

Elaine, Elaine, Elaine .....

This is SO not cool of you. I'm the one who's supposed to be causing you trouble, remember?

Who am I supposed to go attack in the serving room as soon as I get home now? Who am I supposed to make faces at across church (To all lurkers -- I'm just being silly. We holy pious nuns would never dream of doing that!)? Who will I poke at, tease, and pester anytime I'm around? Who will take up residence at the quilting table now?

I just hope my Friday hug got delivered to you OK ....
I love you and will really miss you.
Thank you for you.
I'm gonna miss my (k)nap(p)s.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Beautiful. This is one very tough part of those cross generational friendships I guess. Saying goodbye

9/21/2005 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here