Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ora et Labora


.... et labora et labora et labora et labora .... at least, if you're in a Germanic monastery .....

Anyway, I was having lots of fun with LegoMe (as pointed out by Susan Rose), but I figured I should at least present the stereotypical "nun" .... if for no other reason than to show you all exactly what I'm not!

So, for what it's worth, here's my "Ora et Labora" me. Minus the habit, broom, Rule/Bible (could be either one), dress, and cross tattoo -- that's exactly what I look like. Of course, around here I should have the broom, Rule/Bible, occasional "grown-up clothes" --- someone once told us when we were new that if you always carry a mop around with you, people will think you're so diligent and therefore a good novice. Note that they said to carry it around -- didn't say a thing about actually using it!

Hmmmm ..... maybe I should title this post "Lego my Ego" .... mmmmmm, eggos ....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! I, too, created Lego-me's. I had to laugh, because I just finished a DominicaNatty before I came to your site and saw Sr. Ora. I'll post Sr. Natty as well as her alter-ego on my blog tomorrow. >:-}

10/13/2005 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... the post changed slightly since I posted my comment.... methinks Steph is online at this very moment updating her blog! *wave*

Good night, dear one. See you Friday!!!!!

10/13/2005 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here