Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Found My Voice .... And It's a Mechanized Man!

Courtesy of Susan Rose .... her cousin has just started feed2podcast.com that gives voice to your blog. It seemed pretty cool when I listened to her post (right now it's a man's voice but they're adding a woman's voice soon), so I went ahead and signed up too. I haven't had much exposure to the text-to-voice technology lately -- it's pretty impressive stuff. And I have to add that, as I listened to my recent rant about the death penalty, my smart-aleck tendencies really shone through in the hearing of it!

I gotta say, it's one thing to write and read my posts .... it's a totally different experience to hear them read out loud. Thanks, Susan, for the heads-up.

So, on the sidebar there's a Blog2PodcastListenNow button -- feel free to check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your visually impaired readers have been doing this for a long time via screen reading software -- welcome to the club! :) [PS: It also makes proofreading papers a breeze!]

2/26/2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here