Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random Disappearance Thoughts

I'm on an inner-city immersion retreat with my juniors today and tomorrow, so don't miss me too much ....

Also working with my (sibling) sister for my flights for our family vacation .... is it a bad thing that I'm looking at layovers in relation to where I have BloggyBuddies?

And now to spend two days walking around outside in pouring rain. I hope we do the outside piece, though .... after all, the homeless do it rain or shine. Course, I doubt the kids will feel the same way ......

4 Comments:

Blogger HeyJules said...

KCI airport!!! We're right in the middle of the country and I'm a 10 minute drive away.

C'mon...I'll show up with Bar-B-Que!!!

4/25/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You never know what they take with them from such an experience. It's great that you are offering them the opportunity! Have a blessed retreat!

4/26/2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I have my car back and can chauffeur you to/from the airport!

4/26/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

ps Yes I know it's a privilege to have a car, and a job that allows me to get it repaired when it's not feeling well.

4/26/2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here