Sunday, May 28, 2006

Whew!

Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it. That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power! The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world. Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in. You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways. Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you. As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I am a 'sweet talker,' which I found disturbing. Followed by the fact that you took the quiz. Heck, that either one of us did...

5/29/2006 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all: let me just say of your result... mmmm hmmm. Yep. That's right on...

Secondly: I got the same result and, um, no. I'm not sure what my style is, but that result just doesn't seem to fit for me.

The irony in all this: The unofficial topic of this weekend with my Groovy Sisters became "the celibacy thing." Hard questions were asked quite directly. Mostly consisting of whether I can "do" celibacy or not. But I also came home with some good reading. So we shall see in what ways my understanding of the issue deepens and matures.....

5/29/2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here