Wednesday, January 11, 2006

To All My Recent Commenters

In case you missed it in the Update post ....

T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! ! !

Thank you for the kind words, the gentle support, the understanding and empathy, the prayers, the sweet e-mails, and everything else. Most importantly, thank you for trying to convince me that I'm not just a stupid lazy-butt, and for making me see that I'm not alone. They are the closest things to hugs that I have in this basement cave of mine, but, even better than hugs, I can re-read them over and over again. And so I thank you.

Or, click here for a more fun way to get the point. (Props to Amy at squirrelly.org for introducing me to these guys)

1 Comments:

Blogger seeking_something said...

Wow, that is a really cool card!

1/11/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here