Friday, August 11, 2006

Practicalities of Prayer

Sr.MaryHasta has provided us today with her Ten Practical Tips for Prayer, wherein she addresses such issues as praying for people to die, praying for a pony, antacids and gastroenterologists, and grocery store PA systems. Curious? Then check it out.
1. Never ask God “Why?” because the answer is, inevitably, “Because I AM said so.”Likewise, don’t pray for patience, ‘cause God will make you learn it the hard way, and if you’re stubborn like me, you wind up with physical scars. Ow.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Thanks for sharing this. I just sent it on to a couple of friends. But there are a couple of things there that I really need to remind myself about.

8/11/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Don't pray for patience? That's a little much, isn't it? We're not asking to pass the math test we forgot to study for.

This one has me confused.

8/11/2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here