Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey Delurking

courtesy of the RevGals ...

I've been a little out of my bloggish loop since the summertime craziness, and I've only been gradually reacclimating myself. I still have not even uploaded and/or finished the post of my Octobreian absence, which was all about all the connections that get made in spite of the absence of face time. Alas, slacker-me never posted it .... but now there's motivation to return to it.

While this is a time to be grateful for all the blessings, I am also grateful for this forum. Not just for the connections made and the broadening of my own horizons, but also for the simple development of my written thoughts .... and how that has brought me to places now that I wouldn't have thought a year ago.

Apparently I'm not the only one to think this way; thus, the RevGals have declared Thanksgiving Delurking Week.
Place this image on your blog and announce Delurking Week, starting today and going until November 26th. When you visit a blog, you can either just say "Thank you for blogging" or place a blogstone (o) (The invention of PPB of The Ice Floe) or whatever verbage the Spirit moves you to leave.
My delurking might have to wait until I'm back into Cow Country, but until then ..... Happy Thanksgiving Day.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Offer not valid outside the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska; retroactively applied a month previous to our friends north of the border.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

happy delurky day to you. (o)

11/23/2006 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging Steph; I am glad toy are here, and as long as you are, I'll come around. Here's my "blogstone": (0)

Peace to you sis

11/23/2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

gobble gobble

11/23/2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here