Monday, October 24, 2005

Whoo-Hoo!

Got stopped by the principal on my way into school this morning -- "Can I speak to you a moment?" Of course, paranoid me is afraid of getting in trouble for not returning a parent's phone call quickly enough. "I saw two of our parents with their daughters over the weekend [paranoia gets stronger], and they just gushed about how wonderful you are. One in particular said that she had been really concerned about this year, because her daughter has been kind of pulling away from the faith, it seems ... you know how it is at that age. Anyway, having you as her teacher ... it's just an answer to prayers."

Whoo-Hooo!!!!!

I guess my Agonistic Openness really isn't gonna get me into the trouble I was afraid of. That's not to say that some parents aren't scandalized, but as long as I've got the support of some as well .... it's all good!

Happy Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Yeah You!!!!

10/24/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger seeking_something said...

Hey, now that's a cool feeling.

10/24/2005 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cool!

10/24/2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here