Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Visionary BlogThing

You Are a Visionary Soul
You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul
as swiped from seeking something ...

The whole idea of "connected to all things spiritual" and "very connected to your soul" kinda makes me laugh – me, for whom "praying is against my religious principles"! But I am rather curious (both in the sense of Curious George as well as the sense of other people saying "Hmmm, what a curious creature Steph is"), and amazingly wise, so I'm glad to have such a brillant assessment tool at my disposal. And the vision and insightful and, of course, "best sort of friend" ... why, I've never seen such an absolutely perfect description of me! Although they forgot to mention humility .....

Funny thing with the "profound such that it surprises you" — many of my sentences often either begin or end with the phrase "I'm totally making this up, but maybe..." I then frequently amaze myself later when I realize how "on track" my made-up guesswork was. Which, of course, is extra-helpful in classes, particularly those of religion, or Confirmation preparation, or other sorts of potentially-problematic situations.

I love the "depressed and dark feelings" line ..... makes me wanna start singing "One of these things is not like the other."

Any Old Peacemaking Souls out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I sure feel old...

---

You Are an Old Soul

You are an experienced soul who appreciates tradition.
Mellow and wise, you like to be with others but also to be alone.
Down to earth, you are sensible and impatient.
A creature of habit, it takes you a while to warm up to new people.

You hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends
A bit demanding, you expect proper behavior from others.
Extremely independent you don't mind living or being alone.
But when you find love, you tend to want marriage right away.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul and Visionary Soul

2/02/2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here