Monday, May 01, 2006

In Witness Thereof, Part II

A comment left on the earlier post is being given its own entry ... because I want them to get due credit!

From Jeana:
Okay this is a week late, but the pictures from our profession are finally up on Home at the Dome!
http://www.thedome.org/new/HomeDome/index.html
It was awsome. I didn't expect practically to cry when I got up to read the document. Thus you see no picture of me reading MY profession!

Jules brings up a good point ... one of these days I should explain the nun-making process. Which would then answer Lisa's question .... Final Profession does take place in the context of the Mass. For us, each step is gradually more involved with liturgical celebrations, with Perpetual Profession culminating in a Mass. It'll make sense when I explain the process, but I've gotta go teach kids right now.

But .... go check out pictures. There should be a news release posted soon as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to your church for the first time tonight for the Via de la Cruz de los Inmigrantes. I think that's what I've heard it being called. Can't wait to go.

5/01/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, Steph, thanks for the additional detail. Yes, it makes sense from the perspective of gradual deeper integration. Of course, I'll look forward to future posts on formation Benedictine style. :)

5/01/2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here