Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Testing

This is a test of the Palm-centered blogging system (other suggestions would be appreciated as well). If this were not a test, but were an actual post, there would be some legitimate content enclosed.

Aww, heck, who am I kidding. Like my other posts have content!

I like this keyboard, though (courtesy of eBay), though it will take some getting used to .... especially since the spot in which I'm used to hitting the space bar falls right where the hinge is. Very unhelpful. But, if that's the worst problem I've got ...... (well, that, and having to get used to where my punctuation is, and that my landscaped screen ends up upside down).

This should help, though, with the TeenPage posting stress. And maybe with school, too!

Oh yeah, school ..... aren't I supposed to be planning out an exam? Or at least a lesson for tomorrow?

And why do we say "Aren't I" instead of "Amn't I"? Wouldn't that be more gramatically correct?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here