Friday, February 03, 2006

Weekend Wonderings -- Whaddya Wanna Know?

As swiped from LutheranChik from a while back ....

While randomly accessing blogs the other evening (and my apologies to the RevGal from whom I stole this idea), I came upon a great post: "Ask me anything." Sort of like The Carol Burnett Show, when she'd take questions from the audience.
So in lieu of another meme, I'm going to open the floor to questions. Yes; all five of you. Ask away. Ask me anything about anything -- myself, my dog, the Maternal Unit, the fair city of Outer Podunk, my little white clapboard church next to a hayfield...anything. Go for it.
So, for lack of a better question to ask, and the need to head out shortly for a BloggerBuddy Meet-Up revolving around Food & Filmage, I thusly put the question to you. While my last Wonderings were Audience Participatory, they were of the more Imponderable Variety. But, today, I'm feeling rather Egotistical and Self-Centered. And no, I have absolutely no idea why I am feeling the need to Capitalize Letters. But it's kinda Fun! But, I digress ....

Plus, maybe it'll help with the Bloggers Block ... save you all from the predigested cat food, made-up words, and other such silliness that I've been giving you lately ....

Whaddya Wanna Know?
Ask me anything.
I'll either tell you the answer, make up an answer, or deftly dodge the question.
Serious, silly, whatever. This is your time.
Have fun!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine the world is ending in fire and chaos. Whether its an alien invasion or nuclear war or a super-virus or armegedon or whatever. Some people are dying, some are just running scared, some are taking advantage, some are trying to help the wounded, some are trying to fight back. Assuming your personal obligations do not force you into one position or another, where do you see yourself?

2/03/2006 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you do when you find you have a real spiritual blockage and can't pray? And are you aware of it affecting your ministry to others or can you sort of let that go and still be an effective minister?

2/03/2006 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you only had three sentences to explain why you became a Benedictine monastic, what would those three sentences say?

2/03/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger seeking_something said...

Take all the sentences you want: Why are you Benedictine?

2/04/2006 12:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You said we could ask you anything at all, but I am not sure if you said you'd answer anything at all, LOL.

PS - I haven't forgotten about the book.

2/04/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here